|Registration Type||Earlybird Registration Period|
September 1, 2017 - May 4, 2018
|Late Registration Period
May 4, 2018 - September 2, 2018
|Member Dentists||550 USD||700 USD|
|Member Non-Dentists||400 USD||550 USD|
|Member Students||200 USD||250 USD|
|Members One Day||300 USD||400 USD|
|Member Students One Day||120 USD||160 USD|
|Individuals (Developing Countries*)||200 USD||225 USD|
|Non Member Dentists||700 USD||850 USD|
|Non Member Non-Dentists||550 USD||700 USD|
|Non Member Students||250 USD||300 USD|
|Non Members / One Day||400 USD||500 USD|
|Non Member Students / One Day||160 USD||200 USD|
|Accompany Person||200 USD||250 USD|
*Please check www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wesp/wesp_current/2012country_class.pdf for developing countries.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Delegate Kit
- Name Badge
- Attendance Right to Sessions
- Coffee Breaks and Lunches
Warning: Accompany Person Registration does not include the right to join scientific sessions and coffee breaks & lunches.
Cancellations received before January 1, 2018 will be refunded in full. Cancellations received between January 1, 2018 – April 1, 2018 will be subject to a 50% refund. Cancellations received on or after April 2, 2016 will be non-refundable. Substitutions are welcomed, when they are given in writing on a company letterhead.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications for registration must be in form writing. Telephone registrations are not accepted.
- All prices quoted on this form are in USD. Payment must be made in USD. Any credit card fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received completely.
- There is no refund for non attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
- The Organization Secretariat have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the details on this form at the time of printing, but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
- Organization Secretariat are not liable for any claims, damages or expenses arising out of cancellations, disruptions, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside of their control including weather occurrences, terrorist events, travel restrictions or biological/health hazards or events.
- Registrants are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellations and all other risks.
- The Event Organizers, their officers and employees are not liable for, and the delegate releases them from any, claims, damages or expenses whether in respect to personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
- Instructions and other provisions in the online registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
- Congress registration fee includes VAT, excludes credit card commission and bank transfer commission.