DETAILS FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- Each presenter has 10 min presentation, 2 min Q&A time.
- Presenters should prepare a powerpoint
- You may display your figures, tables, text, photography, etc. in the best manner for your abstract.
- Figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear, visible graphics and large type. Color can be effective if used sparingly; use saturated dark colors on white background and rich, bright colors on dark backgrounds.
- Briefly describe procedures and materials. Define all trade names first then use generic names throughout. All compounds and drugs must be identified.
- Prepare all illustrations neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read. Shade block letters if possible. Typed material should be prepared with large type.
- Presenters should bring their presentations with a USB to the presentation room latest in the last break before their presentations. Checking the presentation in the provided system is the responsibility of the presenter.