TECHNICAL DETAILS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- The poster boards will be used VERTICALLY. Typical dimensions of the poster board are 1 meter wide x 2 meter high, but it is recommended you make your poster around 90 cm w x 150 cm h or smaller (portrait orientation)
- Presentation number of the abstract, title and author(s) must be included on the poster.
- You may display your figures, tables, text, photography, etc. in the best manner for your abstract.
- Figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear, visible graphics and large type. Color can be effective if used sparingly; use saturated dark colors on white background and rich, bright colors on dark backgrounds.
Briefly describe procedures and materials. Define all trade names first then use generic names throughout. All compounds and drugs must be identified.
- Prepare all illustrations neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 8 feet (240 cm). Shade block letters if possible. Typed material should be prepared with large type.
- Presenters should bring their own adhesive for their poster. IADH suggests pins. Take into consideration the poster material and size when planning the amount of adhesive to bring.
- Please do not write or paint on the poster board.
- Attach a small photograph of yourself to the poster so other participants can recognize you as the presenter if you wish.