UAE VISIT VISA
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into Dubai International Airport:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, and the Vatican.
The above list is subject to change without notice, Kindly check with your nearest UAE embassy/consulate if you need to apply a visa in advance or if you get a visa on arrival.
Cost for 14 days visa – SGL entry: 260$ per visa application (inclusive of 5% VAT)
Other Countries Cost for 14 days visa – SGL entry: 208$ per visa application (inclusive of 5% VAT)
VISA APPLICATION PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
All other nationalities not mentioned above are required to pre-arrange a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change with little or no notice so travelers are advised to please double-check foreign entry requirements by contacting the local embassy or consulate for your destination country.
VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- All visa applications must be sent through MCI Turkey and not directly from the participants.
- A clear scanned copy of the first 3 pages of your passport
- A scanned colored, passport-sized photograph (white background)
- The visa application form duly filled up stating your complete passport details
- If more than one person is travelling on one passport (such as a parent and children under 12 years of age), please clearly specify on the form under “Special Request”, providing the name of the child and date of birth. (Visa will be charged only per passport for the parent only).
- Once the visa is approved, an electronic copy will be emailed to you and a printed copy of the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
- The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for a single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 3 – 7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you (if the visa is approved).
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday / Saturday are the weekends).
- All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to MCI Turkey 65 days prior to travel date, to ensure a smooth processing of the Visa.
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if not approved by immigration authorities, the amount is non-refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airports.
- Visas for nationals from the following countries cannot be applied for as it entails in automatic rejection: Israel, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, North Sudan & Bangladesh
- Visa applications for certain nationalities undergo stringent CID checks leading to additional delays. Those nationalities are: Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt & West African countries. Sometimes this is true for Pakistan & Lebanon as well.
- In general Visa Applications from Arabic-speaking countries undergo higher level of scrutiny taking an average 07 – 10 days to process and also leading to larger numbers of rejections. Women below the age of 40 with a Moroccan passport fall under this category.